Statement of Faith
- We believe in the verbal inspiration and authority of the scriptures, the Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:16. Psalm 107:20 Matthew 8:8
- We believe that the Bible reveals God, the fall of humanity, the way of salvation for Individuals, and God’s way for Human beings and is timeless. Genesis 3:1-19, John 3:16, Proverbs 3:5-6
We believe that God desires all to be saved and made the Way with His Son Jesus Christ. Psalms 19:1-14, 2 Peter 3:9, John 3:15-17
- We believe that God preserved His Word for all people, Isaiah 45:22-23, Psalms 12:6-7 and Mark 16:15. The Authorized Version King James Bible is the Foundation for Education in God’s Word for English speaking people.
- We believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, Genesis 1:26, Matthew 28:19.
- We believe that salvation is by grace, through faith, in the Lord Jesus Christ, Ephesians 2:8-9.
- We believe that justification is by faith alone and are accounted righteous before God only through the merit of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, Romans 3:24,28, 5:1,9.
- We believe in the visible, personal, and premillennial return of Jesus Christ, John 14:2-3.
- We believe in the everlasting conscious blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost, Luke 16:19-31, 1 Corinthians 3:11-16 and Revelation 20:11-15.
- We believe the Church is a called-out assembly of born again, baptized believers that have voluntarily joined themselves together to observe the ordinances, carry out the Great Commission, and obey that which Christ has commanded, Matthew 16:13-18, 28:18-20.
We believe that Trusters and Believers in Jesus Christ the Son of God should be growing in Grace and the Knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. "But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen." 2 Peter 3:18
Sunday school............10:00 am
Sunday morning.........11:00 am
Address: 824 S Dixie Blvd Radcliff, KY 40160